Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nervous in the Barnyard

Well, Albert and Cleveland will be making their debut on the radio Monday, March 12 at 11 a.m. on channel 1510 a.m.
Okay, I will be doing a radio interview about my children's books. Let's just hope I can find the right words and not sound like my usual self.
This is a radio program that interviews local artists and authors. I have never done anything like this before. I'm always asking the questions for an interview. It should be very interesting to be on the other side of the table.
I hope to get a word in about my short stories and the Ozarks Writers League.
OWL has been a tremendous help and inspiration.
Hope some of you have the time to listen.

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Brenda.
    Sorry I'm not closer to hear your interview, but I bet you'll do great!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna. I wish I could visit with my writer friends in person more often.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Brenda...I sat out in the car trying to tune you in, but all I got was Rush Limbaugh. Sorry. But now you're a radio star. Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for trying. Sorry you couldn't hear it. I think it went pretty good. I was nervous before I got there, but the nerves hit the road when I started talking. Imagine that!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete